NinjaTrader Clearing is committed to the protection of customer funds.
Two different types of accounts are maintained to segregate funds depending on the products traded by the customer. A customer may maintain a segregated funds account for futures contracts listed on U.S. futures exchanges and/or a foreign futures secured funds account for futures contracts listed on foreign boards of trade.
To ensure compliance with regulatory capital requirements and sufficient liquidity to meet ongoing business obligations, NinjaTrader Clearing holds a significant portion of its assets in cash and short dated US Treasuries. Although minimal, NinjaTrader Clearing may incur some risk from short dated US Treasury investments whose market value may fluctuate based on a variety of factors.
- View Current Segregated Fund Investments
- Standard Risk Disclosure Statements
- NinjaTrader Clearing Disclosure Document
The National Futures Association's web site contains financial information regarding NinjaTrader Clearing including how the futures commission merchant invests and holds customer funds.
Financial information on all futures commission merchants is available from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
CFTC 1.55 Reporting
- Net Capital Summary as of 2023-05-31
- Net Capital Summary as of 2023-04-30
- Net Capital Summary as of 2023-03-31
- Net Capital Summary as of 2023-02-28
- Net Capital Summary as of 2023-01-31
- Net Capital summary as of 2022-12-31
- Net Capital Summary as of 2022-11-30
- Net Capital Summary as of 2022-10-31
- Net Capital Summary as of 2022-09-30
- Net Capital Summary as of 2022-08-31
- Net Capital Summary as of 2022-07-31
- Net Capital Summary as of 2022-06-30
- Excerpts from 2023-05 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2023-04 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2023-03 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2023-02 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2023-01 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-12 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-11 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-10 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-09 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-08 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-07 1-FR-FCM
- Excerpts from 2022-06 1-FR-FCM
*NinjaTrader Group, LLC acquired York Business Associates, LLC do business as TransAct Futures (“TransAct”) on December 31, 2020. Subsequent to the acquisition, TransAct changed its legal name to NinjaTrader Clearing, LLC. Any references to TransAct Futures or York Business Associates, LLC reflected in the historical information reflects the name of the entity at that period of time.